Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Florida Fun!

Greetings from sunny Florida!  The temp in the rental car right now says 66 degrees.  A little cooler than what you would think of for Florida but considering we left Michigan and it's 30-40 degree weather...we are very excited!  I never dreamed last winter when my sister-in-law Erin announced her wedding date that this trip would be such a blessing.  What a great opportunity to get away and try to take my mind off of the upcoming chemo treatments!  Especially since there was a time at the beginning of my diagnosis that I wasn't 100% sure I would be able to go.  But God, in his perfect timing, worked everything out just right!  So we look forward to sun, sand, making memories with family and witnessing the marriage of two special people!

1 comment: