Saturday, January 5, 2013

Jan. 5-Chemo 3-Day 10

Up to this point with my chemo, Day 10 has been a back-to-normal kind of day.  I actually have felt back-to-normal by day 7 or 8 for sure, but not so much this time around.  When they told me that the chemo would have a cumulative effect at chemo #2, I was prepared for that.  But chemo #2 was easy.  Easier than the first one and I was only down for 6-7 days.  I guess the cumulative effect decided to happen this time around.  What this seems to mean for me is that I am just very tired, weak & achy.  Even after a good night of sleep I wake up feeling tired & sluggish.  Both Kyle & my Mom reminded me, I only have one more time of going through this.  And really, being tired & achy is not the worst that could be happening.  So if you're reading this and have been praying for me, thank you!  Continued prayer for strength & energy would be much appreciated as I really want to be able to get back on track before my next dose.  And as I lounge around for a few days longer than expected, I pray for you and your thoughtfulness & generosity.  I am amazed each day at the Facebook messages, texts, cards & goodies that are sent my way.  I need to especially mention my sister & her family who blessed us this past week in a huge way.  The only thing I can do is to say "thank you" and "I love you"!

No comments:

Post a Comment