Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pre-Surgery-Oct. 18-Day 17

More good news today...my Pet Scan results showed no other cancer activity besides what we already knew.  I don't know what that spot on my lung was, but it's not cancer and that's all that matters-GO GOD!

I had a great evening!  First I met with my girls, Micah & Kim, who I do a mentorship Bible Study with.  They are two amazing women who bless the socks off of me!  Then I went to my parents house to watch the Tigers and hang out with my family.  Emilie & family and Lee & family were there too.
I got to have some baby cuddle time, watch the Tigers sweep the Yankees and have my family pray for me.  The highlight of my day was when my niece Averie prayed for me.  This little 4 year old prays like an adult!  Then she sang "Speak Life" by tobyMac and "Our God" by Chris Tomlin.  Love her to pieces!!!

I decided to eat a second dinner this evening as I am worried about the fact that I can't eat in the morning.  Anyone who really knows me knows how much I like to eat!  I have to check in at 7am, I have an x-ray at 8am to help with the lymph node biopsy and then surgery at 10:30.

Specific prayer requests would be that I would not be nervous, that my kids would have a worry-free day at school and that there would be no lymph node involvement.

Thank you to everyone who is praying and offering messages of support!  I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment