Saturday, January 19, 2013

Many Thank You's!

I almost feel like I need to pinch myself!  As I sit here on day 5 of my last chemo, it's so exciting to think that I will never have to experience day 3 and 4 again!  I'm still tired, sluggish, achy & my stomach is not right but each day is another step closer to being done with having this poison in my body.  I am so ready to move on!
As usual,we have many people to thank for their kindness this week.  The first is my sister-in-law, Erin, who was the one who had the hat sent from the Good Wishes company.  This is the hat I am wearing in the most recently posted pictures on my blog.  I love it & appreciate her thinking of me!
On Wednesday night Tracy Nelson provided a yummy dinner for us!  It was scalloped potatoes & ham, a dish I never make but will have to start because the kids loved it!
On Thursday night Jessica Rowley brought a yummy Chicken & Rice bake.  It was very good & another meal that I will be making in the near future.
On Friday night Stacee English was planning to bring us a meal but we ended up holding her off due to the fact that we had so many leftovers & more food coming from Kyle's co-workers.  So I would like to thank her for her willingness to help!
Then Kyle came home from work last night with bags, boxes & coolers filled with food.  This was all from his co-workers at Eaton Rapids Eye Care.  There were groceries for the pantry, food to warm up when needed, fruits & veggies, desserts and snacks.  I should have taken a picture of everything out on the counter before we put it away!  Our family at ERO have been so supportive, what a blessing!
I also want to thank my parents who picked the kids up from school yesterday & took them to their floor hockey game.  I am so thankful to have such great parents who are always there to do whatever needs to be done.  They have helped me in so many ways during the last few months and I can't thank them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment