Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Never Once by Matthew West

Standing on this mountain top, Looking just how far we've come.
Knowing that for every step, You were with us.
Kneeling on this battleground, Seeing just how much you've done.
Knowing every victory was your power in us.

Scars and struggles on the way,
But with joy our hearts can say, Yes, our hearts can say.
Never once did we ever walk alone,  Never once did you leave us on our own.
You are faithful, God you are faithful.

Scars and struggles on the way, But with joy our hearts can say,
Never once did we ever walk alone.
Carried by your constant grace, Held within your perfect peace.
Never once, No we never walk alone.

-Matt Redman

It hasn't even been a month but I look back at what God has brought me through and am amazed.  He has had his hand in this the whole way through.  He has been with me through each test, scan, doctor visit and more recently, surgery.  Never once was I ever alone.  And as I continue down this road of treatments and recovery, He will be there, I will never be alone.

1 comment:

  1. Les, Your faithfulness has been an amazing testimony. God has been so visible in the midst of this.

    ReplyDelete