Friday, November 16, 2012

November 16- Chemo Day 4

Finally coming out of the "chemo fog" that I've been in for the last 2 days.  In the whole scheme of things, I would say chemo has been easier than I thought it might be.  This is just really due to the fact that my anti-nausea medications did their job and I didn't have to get up close & personal with the toilet!  However, it wasn't any walk in the park due to the fact that starting Wednesday evening I grew very tired and felt like there were lots of weights hanging off of me.  This lasted throughout the day yesterday and I barely knew what was going on around me.  My vision was blurry & I felt like all I could do was lay there with my eyes closed or sleep.  I really appreciated my friends Kristi & Carrie bringing dinner last night!
Today was better, not perfect, but better.  I cleaned the bathrooms this morning and then was able to walk to the mailbox this afternoon.  So it gives me great hope that tomorrow will be even easier and that I will be gradually returning to my normal self more and more each day.
I supposedly have 7-21 days till hair loss.  Not looking forward to that but like all of this, it is temporary!  Just want to walk through it all with a thankful & contented spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment