Thursday, October 11, 2012

New info.

The surgeon's office called today with my surgery date & time.  It will be on October 19th at 10am.  My PET Scan was supposed to be this day so that has been changed to tomorrow morning.  Just feeling grateful that everything is falling into place so nicely.  I won't get to boogie with everyone at the Party in Pink Dance -A-Thon on the 20th but hopefully I will be able to come out for a while to see everyone in action!  A huge thank you to Nichole Hansen and Angie Walker for planning this!

1 comment:

  1. You betcha! I am happy to help a great cause and it means even more because we are supporting you. Praying your PET scan brings great news about the spot of concern on your lung and that your surgery goes smoothly. Don't worry if you are unable to attend, we want you rested and healthy. I am honored to be supporting such a wonderful person/friend who has always been there for me in times of need. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete