Sunday, October 7, 2012

Oct. 7th-Day 6

Yeah!  The best night of sleep I've had since Tuesday!  Thank you to those who have been praying specifically for me to sleep better.
Wow!  Yesterday was a humbling & overwhelming day for Kyle & I, but all in a good way.
If you haven't had the chance to see the pictures of Gavin's youth football team on Facebook yet you should check it out.  (I would love to post one on here but just haven't had the time to learn that part of blogging yet:).  The boys all wore pink socks which were provided by their coach.  The gesture was just another way to experience the love & support of our community!  While I am talking about Gavin I have to mention that he has such a great group of friends.  Those boys amaze me!  Gavin has come home not once but several times this week and told me how this friend or that friend is praying for me-wow!
Yesterday I also made a public post on Facebook to share the news of my diagnosis.  Kyle & I both read the 80+ comments at different times but our reactions were the same.  Tears of thankfulness & amazement streamed down our cheeks.  We are blessed beyond belief!  With God & all of these supporters for us...what could stand against us?!  Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping us updated, Leslie. It's just like you to mention what we should give thanks for (the boys, our community, the timeliness of your tests, etc.). I'm inspired by your attitude and continue to be grateful for your family and friends.

    Sending you love and sleeping glitter for a restful night tonight...because glitter sticks and doesn't mess around!

    (Shauna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I'm glad you had a good night of sleep, too! If you have any techie questions about blogging I'd be glad to help out. : )

    ReplyDelete